Terms and Conditions
Updated : 24/5/2018
The terms and conditions below are for the users of Talkabout platform & Talk about News application. If the meaning or intention of a clause in the contract is unclear, please get in touch with us for clarification. By using Talkabout platform (and/or) downloading Talk about News app you are accepting the terms below.
Talkabout platform provides apps for business owners, bloggers, youtubers etc. the apps which are created by using the Talkabout platform will have it's own Terms and Conditions provided by the owner of the app and TIMBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD does not hold responsibility for the users using the apps created using Talkabout platform.
By using the app or a talkabout platform app, you are explicitly agreeing to this terms – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app or talkabout platform. We are offering you this platform or app for your own personal or business, but you should be aware that you cannot modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, it's source code and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
THIS AGREEMENT is made by and between TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD (“we”, “TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES” or the “Company”), and You (“you”, “Licensee” or the “User”).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES has developed a software application here in called as an App (or) Platform, including modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates, additions, derivative works, documentation and related material (“Software”).
- TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason.
- Licensee understands the terms and conditions and wishes to use the App (or) Platform.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and premises herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
- In consideration for receiving the App for usage, Licensee agrees to notify TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES of any problems, feedback and ideas for enhancements which come to Licensee’s attention during the period of this Agreement, and hereby assigns to TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES all right, title and interest to such enhancements and all property rights therein including without limitation all patent, copyright, trade secret, mask work, trademark, moral right or other intellectual property rights.
- In addition the Licensee agrees not to :
- Copy, sell or market App to any third party; or
- Modify, reuse, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise translate App or any portion thereof.
- Software is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of Software remains with Licensee. In no event shall TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use Software, even if TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This License Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the INDIA. Any notice required by this Agreement shall be given by prepaid, first class, certified mail, return receipt requested to above address or such other address as may be given from time to time under the terms of this notice provision.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the parties for Software and all other prior negotiations, representations, agreements, and understandings are superseded hereby. No agreements altering or supplementing the terms hereof may be made except by means of a written document signed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties.
- Licensee shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances in connection with its activities pursuant to this Agreement.
- Failure of TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES to enforce a right under this Agreement shall not act as a waiver of that right or the ability to later assert that right relative to the particular situation involved.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be found by a court to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be reformed to comply with applicable law or stricken if not so conformable, so as not to affect the validity or enforceability of this Agreement.
- This terms does not apply to the apps built using Talkabout platform and published under other business brands.
- The plans and services offered under talkabout platform is subjected to change without prior notice.
- The apps built under Talkabout platform are published by the brand owners as licensee. The brand owners are expected to comply with all necessary terms and conditions of the market in which the apps are published. We are not held responsible for any violation of terms and conditions by the licensee.
- We take no responsibility for the content published by the license through the apps developed using the Talkabout platform.
- Publishing the app developed using talkabout under brand requires that brand to have necessary publishing/membership accounts from Google, Apple (or) Microsoft. Without the publisher/membership accounts, the apps cannot be published.
- The pricing of the Talkabout platform does not include the publisher account costs.
PRIVACY OF THE TALKABOUT PLATFORM
- User data shared with us during email/telephone conversations are kept confidential.
Unless user chooses to -
- Communicate via a public forum (or) socia network (or) public chat system.
- Privacy for the app built under Talkabout patform should be taken care of by the app owner. We take no responsiblity for the privacy of the users which are not under the brand of TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
Care should by the licensee to -
- Respect the privacy of the users using the app built using the talkabout platform.
PRIVACY OF THE DATA IN TALK ABOUT NEWS APP
- No personally identifiable information is collected in the App.
Unless user chooses to -
- Enter his/her contact details in the feedback system.
- Enter his/her contact details in the bug reporting system.
- Enter his/her contact details in the customer support system.
- By design, All recorded voice data for voice message are available to the people whom you share the data without any form of authentication. Hence all recorded voice data are available to general public by default. Once the recorded voice data is shared, the data is not user deletable.
Care should be taken to -
- Not to record & share sensitive content through the app.
- Asking the person with whom you shared the data to restrain from distributing the data if sensitive.
- The app uses Google Analytics to collect Non-personal app usage data in-order to make the application better.
v.1.3 MAY 2018, Edited & customised by: TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA Pvt Ltd., No-34, Marutham Complex, Vadavalli, Coimbatore, TN, INDIA - 641041.